Standard Arabic course
Standard Arabic course
Learning the secrets and rules of the Arabic language is crucial when you are planning to learn to recite the Holy Quran. It is the language of the Holy Quran through which Divine Inspiration has dictated guidance to our Prophet Mohamed, peace be upon him.
Moreover, you will get a general aptitude for the linguistics involved in Arabic. It can also be a means to develop good communication skills if you are seeking employment or simply wish to visit Arabic-speaking countries.
The course has been designed especially for non-Arab speakers. Our teaching methodologies focus to elevate the fluency level of non-Arab speakers. It is divided into 10 levels:
– Level 1: This is the beginner level. At this level we start off with phonetics and correction of letter exits. For this purpose we use books such as Al-Qaeda Al-Baghdadi and Al-Nooraniah.
– Level 2: At this level the students are encouraged to learn new words and incorporate them into sentences. The students learn how to form simple sentences. Books used are Attkallum book 1, Al-Madinah book 1, and Al-Asassi.
– Level 3: This is the speaking level. Books used include Arabic between your hands, Attkallum books 2 & 3 and Al-Madinah book 2
– Level 4: At this level we ease into Expression comprehension and understanding. We use pictures to give students a better insight.
– Level 5: This is the Grammar level. The books used for studying include Al-Nahu al-Kafee or Al-Nahu al-Wadih.
– Level 6: This level is structured around teaching how to write a letter, an article, a telegram, a sermon, and a story.
– Level 7: This is the level of authorship and creativity. This is the time when the student turns from a recipient to a creator who knows the methods of language and how to benefit from and use them.
– Level 8: Study Islamic heritage books
– Level 9: Study Islamic heritage books
– Level 10: The level of public speaking, debate, and oratory.
By the end of this course, you’ll acquire:
- Fluency in reading Arabic literature
- Fluency in reciting the Quran
- Excellent recognition of letters, their formations, and compositions
- Confidence to hold meaningful conversations in Arabic.
Our teachers are graduates of Al-Azhar University with Ijazah in the Arabic language. They are native Arab speakers from Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia. They have mastered modern teaching practices and techniques.
Our live one-on-one sessions make use of advanced technological equipment to improve class participation and student learning experience.